Friday, June 30, 2006

Quarter finals

I know I'm a bit late, but here are my predictions:
Germany - they played impressively in the round of 16 and I've yet to see Argentina really shine, although it'll be close. (honestly, that was my prediction)

Italy - no brainer

Portugal - England hasn't played all that well yet. Portugal will take this one and lose in the semi-finals.

France finally had a good game, but can they keep it up. Like Argentina, Brazil hasn't really played at their best. I think France might edge their way into the semi-finals.

3 comments:

dthuss said...

I think England and Brazil will advance. I agree that Germany and Italy will win ;)

dthuss said...

Well I was wrong about the English though they fought well to the end. Perhaps if the questionable red card against Rooney hadn't put them down a man things would have turned out very differently.

All credit to Cristiano Ronaldo who returned from injury and looked great. That boy has some mad speed goin' on (much faster than the older and fatter Brazilian Ronaldo).

dthuss said...

It's a good thing I'm not a betting man.