Sunday, January 08, 2006

Major platform announcements from Liberals and Conservatives

Today, the Harper and Martin each unveiled the major piece of their respective platforms:


Martin: "If I am elected, I will take over the world, MUHAHAHAHA!"

Harper: "Under a new conservative government, Canadians would be watched by creepy eyes behind paintings, 24 hours a day."

Layton wanted to make a major announcement, but he finally realized that nobody has payed attention to him since the campaign began.

2 comments:

dthuss said...

I like the intensity of those crazy eyes. That's what this country lacks, creepy eyes with intensity. That and wine flowing from the mountains. That'd be a key plank of my strategy right behind three crazy eyes

dthuss said...

I haven't seen Martin that happy since the writ dropped