Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Sex Clubs

Last week, the supreme court decided that sex clubs were legal. When Martin was asked for his response, all we got was "Ba da ba da ba, I don't know folks".

Layton was quick to attack Martin: "Paul Martin is not Captain Canada, he's Captain 'I want to have a threesome with Belinda Stronach and Joe Clark's daughter'".

Today, Martin finally admitted that he supports the right for sex clubs to remain open: "Let me be very clear: We believe that it is fundamentally un-Canadian not to have a threesome with Belinda Stronach and Joe Clark's daughter. And let me say something to M. Deceppe... You are not going take away from my kids, with some sneaky, backdoor question, their right to do Adrian Clarkson while George Stroumboulopoulos watches and calls her a filthy whore. Ms. Clarkson is a dynamo in the sack, and my kids have a right to experience that first-hand."

Martin stuck around for a photo-opp after the announcement.



1 comment:

dthuss said...

you've gone too far. you're on the list.